Following on from the success of last years SUP Instructor conference we are extremely pleased to be holding another in March.
Date: Saturday 28th March, 9.15am-5.15pm
Where: Watersports Academy, Sandbanks – Poole, Dorset.
What we are doing
As part of our continuing plan to support the growth of SUP in the UK and due to the success of last year’s event we will host another revalidation conference in Poole.
It will be an opportunity to come along and meet others, share, learn and re-validate existing BSUPA qualifications.
- There will be activities on and off the water.
- Great line up of interesting speakers in the morning.
- Afternoon micro paddle session.
- Revalidation of BSUPA Instructor Certificate in the ‘Revalidation Paddle’ or share and learn in the ‘Instructor Hacks’
- Revalidation Instructor Certificate has 3 year’s validity.
- Afternoon presentations in conference room.
- Final half hour of the conference is dedicated to the AGM.
Price of the tickets range from £15 to £60. Lower price tickets are for those individuals wishing to attend but not revalidate. Note that there is no need to pay if you just wish to attend the AGM, just email us to register your attendance.
What to bring?
Revalidation of Level 1 or 2 BSUPA Instructor certificate requires initial email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an examination paper to be completed prior to arrival at the conference.
Additionally, bring your SUP board, paddle and kit.
Who is it for?
- Anyone wishing to become School principles or Instructors.
- All existing BSUPA school principals and instructors.
- If you are not already a BSUPA member, then join prior to attending and then let us know you are coming!
The BSUPA Team