Polkerris Beach SUP Race Festival in collaboration with Mad Hatter Sports Events is a new and exciting event for 2018 open to anyone interested in getting involved in SUP racing in the beautiful setting of Polkerris Beach. #MadHatterHi5ive
Date: Saturday 16th June 2018
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Location: Polkerris Beach, Cornwall
This event will see individual participants take part in Distance, Sprint and Technical races throughout the day and will also feature a Team Race on Mega SUP Boards. This is a great event for people of all paddle boarding abilities and there will also be kit demo’s, music and great food available. Find out first hand the thrill of competition in a relaxing and fun environment. Those new to race events will be helped through the process and will have the benefit of having some top SUP racers on hand to ask advice. For those experienced competitors, the Polkerris SUP race festival is a perfect opportunity to practice race technique and step up to the mark for one of our event prize packs.
- Distance Race 5km
- Sprint Races (Buoyed start and finish, run as a Repechage competition)
- Technical Race (beach start, number of buoyed turns, very short beach run)
- Team Race (4 people on a large RED Mega paddle board)
- Course Plans Polkerris SUP Race Festival Event 2018
- All levels welcome!
- 5km Race £25
- 200m Sprint Race £15
- Technical Race £10
- All Individual Races (Sprint, Technical & 5km) £35
- Team Race (Large 4 person board) £20 (£5 per person)
All Individual Race Entries includes:
- Event T-Shirt
- An all important free hot drink!
- Prizes for overall 1st, 2nd, 3rd male and female and age category winners.
Connect with us on twitter with hashtag #MadHatterHi5ive
BSUPA partnered Polkerris weather forecast