All BSUPA Memberships include:
- Worldwide third party public liability and member to member insurance cover (excluding the US and Canada)
- Up to £5 million provided by Bluefin Sport Insurance Limited. More details available on request
- BSUPA Membership Card
- BSUPA Bumper Sticker
- Allows entry to all BSUPA sanctioned events with reduced fees for coaching and development
- Members web gallery
- Quarterly Newsletter
BSUPA – working for its members
- BSUPA is a non-profit making organisation, established to promote a positive awareness of the developing sport of paddleboarding in the UK and abroad.
- BSUPA is working closely with a number of government bodies and agencies to provide and increase access to both coastal and inland water to paddleboarding.
- Building relationships with related sports – National Governing Bodies
- Development of dedicated training and coaching program which are recognised by such bodies as UK Sport and AALA.
- Establishing a network of BSUPA schools
- Dedicated website for members to learn and share information, to be the focal point of all that is happening in the UK paddleboarding scene
- Organizing and staging both local events and National Championships
- Developing selection process for Team GB
- Your membership enables us to continue to do this work