All BSUPA Memberships include
- Worldwide third party public liability and member to member insurance cover (excluding the US and Canada), up to £5 million provided by Hiscox Insurance Ltd,
- Membership Card
- BSUPA bumper sticker
- Access to free coaching and SUP development events
- Discounts at specified retailers on proof of membership (5% discount at 2XS, Snugg Wetsuits and more (RETAILERS PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO JOIN IN THE SCHEME).
Membership is required to enter BSUPA sanctioned events Plus BSUPA Membership is the best way of becoming an integral and informed member of the British SUP community. We have teamed up with Webcollect to manage our database & communications. Please select your required membership option from below:
What to do next?
All BSUPA Memberships include:
- Worldwide third party public liability and member to member insurance cover (excluding the US and Canada), up to £5 million provided by Hiscox Insurance Ltd
- BSUPA Membership Card
- BSUPA Bumper Sticker
- Allows entry to all BSUPA sanctioned events with reduced fees for coaching and development
- Members web gallery
- Quarterly Newsletter!
- Play your part in the future of SUP in the UK
BSUPA- working for its members
- BSUPA is a non-profit making organisation, established to promote a positive awareness of the developing sport of paddleboarding in the UK and abroad.
- BSUPA is working closely with a number of government bodies and agencies to provide and increase access to both coastal and inland water to paddleboarding.
- Building relationships with related sports National Governing Bodies
- Development of dedicated training and coaching program which are recognised by such bodies as UK Sport and AALA.
- Establishing a network of BSUPA schools
- Dedicated website for members to learn and share information, to be the focal point of all that is happening in the UK paddleboarding scene
- Organizing and staging both local events and National Championships
- Developing selection process for Team GB
- BSUPA s insured to run national, regional and club events. It also has an sanctioned training system with a team of insured expert trainers.